- Make a gift online here at our Donation Page. (If you prefer PayPal, go here.)
- Cash or Check – Mail your gifts to 124 Pearl St., Suite 504, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. If you’d like to drop off a gift, email email@example.com to arrange a time.
- Credit Card – we accept all major credit cards. Call the office in the morning M-F and ask for Amy to process by phone.
- Talk to your bank about online bill pay and have your bank send us a check directly at 124 Pearl St., Suite 504, Ypsilanti, MI 48197.
- Contribute to an endowment that supports our work in Washtenaw County.
- Employee Matching Gifts – Please check with your employer if they have a matching gift policy.
- Give a gift in honor of or in memory of someone special in your life. Just be sure we know who to notify and how. This can be done easily on our online donation page or include a note when you give a gift by check.
Our Monthly Givers provide critical support each and every month for our work. They are recognized in our Annual Report, at our annual event and an annual donor recognition event.
- Click here to sign up for automatic monthly gifts.
- Or contact your bank about online bill pay to have your bank send us a check directly each month at 124 Pearl St., Suite 504, Ypsilanti, MI 48197.
- If you’d like to talk about another arrangement, email Peri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently need sponsors for our Wayne County Education Advocacy project. Every dollar is matched. The need is urgent! Download this brochure for more information.
Check out this page for more details.
Consider joining our Launch Circle for young professionals and students.
Consider becoming part of our Legacy Society.
SAC will accept IRA rollover contributions from donors ages 70 ½ and older, pursuant to the IRA Charitable Rollover provision. Donors are encouraged to talk to their financial planners to learn more about tax advantages. Contributions can only be accepted directly from traditional IRAs or Roth IRAs. Distributions must be made directly from the IRA trustee payable to SAC.
If you are interested in supporting specific students with specific needs, sign up to join our Dream Team. The Dream Team responds to calls for concrete items that help break down barriers to school success and help engage students in school. This program supports students in foster care or other SAC programming. Dream Team members purchase items for college, school clothing or specialized equipment. Please email Peri at email@example.com to sign up.
- Gift Certificates / Cards. – We love gift cards to grocery stores (Gordon Food Service, Meijer, Kroger), area restaurants (McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Jimmie John’s, etc.) and fun places (Zap Zone, Sky Zone, Planet Rock, Detroit Zoo, movie theater) to support our evidence-based mentoring program.
- Purchase items on our Amazon Wish List.
- Purchase items our Amazon Book Wish List for books you can donate for our youth.
“Free” Ways to Support SAC
- Shop at Amazon Smile and designate Student Advocacy Center as your charity you are supporting.
- Enroll in Kroger’s Community Rewards and designate Student Advocacy Center as your charity. You have to re-enroll every spring.
Does your club or place of worship ever have fundraisers? Please talk to us about designating SAC as a recipient by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAC does not sell, rent, trade or share its donor list with any other organization, nor do we send out mailings on behalf of other organizations.