Join our Legacy Society by including SAC in your will or charitable trust. SAC recognizes these charitable bequests in our Annual Report, annual event and annual donor recognition event. Please email Peri at email@example.com for more details.
A Message From Our Executive Director:
“I avoided creating a will for far too long. But I am so glad we finally got organized and created a document that reflect our wishes. I am proud to have Student Advocacy Center in my will, because I know that every gift to SAC creates a legacy. That’s how important an education is.”
– Peri Stone-Palmquist
- A legacy gift a simple yet significant way for you to make a lasting impact at Student Advocacy Center.
- It does not affect assets or cash flow during your lifetime.
- It is revocable – you can change the provisions in your will or trust at any time.
- Your giving options are increased, allowing you to designate a specific dollar amount or percentage of the balance remaining in your estate after taxes, expenses and specific bequests have been paid.
- Talk to your tax advisor on the many tax benefits.
- Qualify for membership in our Legacy Society. Your generosity will be recognized annually.
- Contact Executive Director Peri Stone-Palmquist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include SAC in your plans, please use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.
Legal Name: Student Advocacy Center of Michigan. Address: 124 Pearl St., Suite 504, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Federal Tax ID Number: 38-2058667
- Please provide us documentation of your decision to let us know of your plans so we can recognize you properly.
All unrestricted charitable gifts are used strategically to support priorities determined by the Board of Directors. If you have a more specific purpose in mind, please contact us (734) 482-0489 to ensure that we can meet your wishes.