SAC’s programs offer a wide range of services, including:
- Free education advocacy and support for low-income student in Washtenaw, Wayne and Jackson Counties, with a special focus on those facing disciplinary challenges.
- Education advocacy and support for youth facing abuse, neglect or delinquency in Washtenaw and Wayne counties, with a special focus on youth in foster care.
- Fee-based education advocacy for middle- and high-income families in the region.
- Education mentoring for students in Ypsilanti Community Schools.
- Student Rights Hotline: Statewide technical assistance by phone for families with general education students struggling with discipline issues.
- Youth organizing work to give students an opportunity to have a voice in school policies.
- Participation in the national Dignity in Schools coalition and Solutions Not Suspensions campaign.
For more information about specific programs, please follow the links below: