Mission, Vision, Values and Annual Report
The Student Advocacy Center of Michigan works to assist our most vulnerable students stay in school, realize their rights to a quality public education and experience success.– Adopted November 2013
Every student in school, supported and engaged.– Adopted May 2014
- A robust public education is a human right and essential to a thriving democracy.
- The student’s voice is essential in all endeavors.
- We work collaboratively with the student, family, school and community to best meet the needs of each student.
- We work to build the resources of the families we work with and empower them to make a difference for the student.
- Using what we learn from each case, we work together with families and students to affect system-level changes.
Adopted January 2014: SAC Strategic Plan 2014-2017
2015-2016: SAC Annual Report for 2015-2016
2014-2015: SAC Annual Report for 2014-2015
2013-2014: SAC Annual Report for 2013-2014
2012-2013: SAC Annual Report 2013
In Spanish, here.
In Arabic, here.